Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mr. Colie Walker

So about two weeks ago, Colin graced us with a couple steps. He toddled from the coffee table to the couch and we sat stunned. A few days later (right before I went to NY), he cruised about 4 or 5 steps and when I got off the plane Saturday, I truly came home to a surprise: Colin walked the room length to reach me - which of course was followed by my floodgates... !! He is now confidently walking everywhere and I think he has crawled once or twice total in the last few days... clearly of little interest now that our little Frankie (as in Frankenstein) gets to where he needs to be upright. This is a huge milestone and it cracks me up yet makes me cry as I watch him develop!

See for yourself the changes between the following two videos- taken about 10 days apart... (ok, second video to come... large file!!) :)



1 comment:

Tamara said...

OMG.. could you sound more like Mom on our home movies????