Friday, March 20, 2009

23 months

Happy 23 months to my sweet Colie-Bear. We are again eagerly planning his birthday party and I am in shock that he has been our baby for almost 2 years now. There is no way to ever describe the joy he brings... and how blessed we are that we have such a precious little boy. Over the past few weeks he has grown incredibly- especially when it comes to his vocabulary. He really communicates and I can garner the story he is trying to convey most times. Last weekend, Morgan took him to San Diego and he again told me tales of his Sea World, Zoo and beach adventures. These days, when asked a question, he is quick to say "no" - - but one look from mama and his fierce determination of "No" melts into "no thank you" with a smile. He is a great sharer- saying "for daddy" when he wants to share and offering bites of everything he eats. Every day when I come home from work, I'm greeted with a huge smile, and a shout of MAMA! It makes my day. Happy 23 months my sweetheart!! xoxo

1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Oh Colie...I see you are practicing being a big brother cuddling with your CUTE baby! :)

So great seeing your Mama last week!

Lots of Love and Happy 23 months!!!