Monday, September 21, 2009

3 months

My sweetness is 3 months today! I couldn't dream for a more amazing little babe. These days he is smiling more than ever and not a day goes by where multiple people see him and ask, "is he always this happy?" I proudly and truthfully answer, YES! :) He is cooing and talking and really is the more peaceful yet squirmy little lad. I'd say Logan is close to rolling over and loves to move and thrash and stare - mainly at Colin. Colin can evoke such smiles and even a few chuckles have been heard in the last week. I absolutely love cosleeping with my punkin- there is nothing more wonderful than cuddling up close and waking up to his sweet smiles. He remains a great eater- so much so that he is still up 2-3 times per night to nurse. I honestly don't mind because it just allows me more moments to be close to him. Ask me in another month and I may be ready for a full nights sleep! Until then, I am just in love, love, love with this baby and will take every moment I can to stare into his sweet face. Just gets better and better!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

He is so happy and it's so cute to see him and Colin together.. What great brothers and friends they will be.