Friday, September 25, 2009

School Days

There's something about September... back to school shopping, holidays just around the corner and a newness that I always attributed to the start of school. Of course, those days are long behind me, but a new generation is beginning as my sweet Colin has now entered this world (if only for Tuesday and Thursday 1/2 days). I had a moment of disbelief a couple weeks ago when a school pictures form came home with my 2 year old. Then last week the pictures were shot and Morgan and I couldn't help but come along to watch as his first class photo was taken. I tried to ignore the comment I heard by the photographer, "tall kids need to be in the back". **Note Colin is in the front on the floor- that was me my whole life!! :( At any rate, we couldn't be more pleased with his school and especially Miss KK, his teacher (shown in the center, top row), Ah, it's just beginning...

2 comments:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Oh Mr. Colie you are so handsome in your first school photo! Such a big boy and we miss you sooo much!
Lots of Love To You All!

Tamara said...

OMG... that is SO cute! I can't believe he's in school already. Brings tears to my eyes.