Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lo Lo man is 10 months!

Mr Lo Lo's,

I simply cannot believe how much love you bring to our lives. You amaze me with your sweetness, your LITERALLY never ending smiles and your pure personality. Your face expresses just ease, patience and acceptance. I love to watch you watch the world...taking it all in and just relaxing into the chaos at times, and the calmness in other moments. I am in awe of just how easy you are to care for and of course, how easy you are to love.

Our bond is so strong and I secretly love how you cling to me. Much of this I know, is because I still am nursing you. When I walk through the door after work around 4:30, I simply can't strip fast enough. :) Your crawl has become a bolt and you move as fast as possible towards  me and begin climbing up my leg to a stand so I can whisk you away to feed. It is our special time, and I treasure how well our rhythm works.

You have the most hearty giggle and your babble is something that brings tears to my eyes. Your bright eyes are filled with curiosity and now that you are cruising around furniture, everything is of interest to grab and nothing is too far from reach. You and Colin have such a playful nature and you adore him, that is for sure. You watch him with the largest of grins and he can make you chuckle like nobody else. You love to love, and we love to love you.

You, my sweet Logan Finley, have stolen my heart more than I ever dreamed possible and keep me constantly in check on what matters...

I love you with all I have...

Love, Mama


No comments: