Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall fun!

Oh how I love this time of year. Crisp weather, pumpkins, cider, and a legit reason to dress crazily! Last night we went to Peltzer Farms for pumpkin pix, petting zoo, train rides and pony riding fun. And tonight, I followed in my own mama's tradition of kid halloween parties. We enjoyed chili, salad, corn bread, hot apple cider, pumpkin muffin decorating for the wee ones, and great company. The kids were darling, and I was very proud of the adults who rocked their costumes too!










2 comments:

Chris, Becca, Abby and Jocelyn said...

So fun...Abby is still talking about the pirate with the hook. Morgan, you will always be "Captain Morgan" to Abby:) We all had a great time. Thanks!

Tamara said...

I honestly don't know who I'm laughing at more.. Morgan as Caption hook, Colin as Peter Pan, Logan as the cutest pirate ever or you in dancing with wolves costume. Can't wait to see you all in person on Sunday. xoxo