Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gone is Summer

It feels like this summer went by in a blur. I'm not sure if it was because we never truly had typical summer weather - more like one month of warmth followed by cooler, crisper days and straight into fall,- or because we were too busy having so much fun with extended family and cousins Keaton, Stella & Mikayla, friends, vacations and our own sweet family... But all the same, as fast as it went by, the time I would have liked to document with photos also seemed to slip through my fingers. Now that my big fundraising event has passed, I'm catching up on "life"...and just in time to begin getting ready for the holidays. Life is grand and magical! Here are some fun shots from our last month or so...








1 comment:

Amy and Jeremy said...

Can't wait to catch up and hear all about what's new in your world!! Sending Love and Hugs!!!