Thursday, December 17, 2009

Purple Presents

Last year, Colin was PETRIFIED of Santa. As cruel as it sounds, I still wanted a photo to capture the moment so paused a minute for the photo to be shot before whisking Colin off of Santa's lap.
This year, Colin couldn't wait to sit on Santa's lap. He was quite comfortable cozying up and clearly communicating his desire for a "Purple Present". Morgan nor I have a clue where this came from but I definitely get a chuckle out of it as I was obsessed with purple as a kid. Now "Santa" must find something purple. Not sure what that will be (although clear it won't be Barney!!) so a huntin we, I mean he, will go.
Logan as always sat in pure contentment, always happy in any set of arms. And the fact that we could avoid the mall and instead go to the little house along downtown which hosted Santa was the topper. It reminded me a bit of Ashland which is always a great thing at the holidays! :)

No comments: