Monday, April 14, 2008

Colie on the Go!

Our little Colin is more and more active these days! He is loving crawling around, pulling himself up and cruising from the furniture to the sofa and along anything else that he can steady himself! And at night...well he is equally a wiggle worm. I'm not going to tempt fate, but suffice it to say we are at a crossroads as to what to do about his sleeping, or lack thereof as I really should say. Luckily our little bear is so unbelievably happy and such a good boy. I'm in full-on nostalgia mode these days, remembering where I was a year ago this time, and eagerly anticipating the celebration of Colin's 1st birthday. How time flies... amazing.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I saw your comment at Boxer and a Baby. I look forward to getting to know you guys. Your kid is adorable.